Saturday, September 14, 2013

31DC2013 Day 13 : Animal Print < and the dish ran away with the spoon >



'Hey Diddle Diddle' is a familiar nursery rhyme to many and it's certainly one of my childhood nursery rhymes. It's the inspiration behind my 'Animal Print' mani for Day 13 of the 31 Day Challenge.




I really should have chosen a stronger colour for the moon but I hope you still get the gist of my original intention. 

I used OPI- My Vampire is Buff as the base for my nail art. It's a really nice textured beige that's a really good contrast against the black and white cow print.




The cow print is really simple to achieve. It's basically just random splotches of black polish over a white base. 


Polishes used
Base for the nail art: OPI - My Vampire is Buff.
Base for the cow print: China Glaze - White on White
Cow print spots: a-england - Camelot

No comments:

Post a Comment