Sunday, September 22, 2013

31DC2013 Day 21 : Inspired by a Colour < It's not easy being green >


Woot! These upcoming themes of "Inspired by..." really open up a wealth of possibilities! For Day 21 of the 31 Day Challenge - Inspired by a Colour, I chose the colour green. And I wanted to do some nail art based on the most beloved green character out there.

I mean, this character is an international star, was the star of two tv shows, has appeared on numerous talkshows and even starred in a few movies!

He's Jim Henson's most famous puppet creation of course - Kermit the Frog!




Kermit the Frog once famously sang about "Bein' Green" on Sesame Street and the Muppet Show and that was the colour inspiration for today's mani.

He's such a cool frog! I mean, he hangs out with a pig for crying out loud! All in all, I'd say Kermit is looking pretty good for a very old amphibian, lol!

Polishes used
Bondi NYC - The Limelight
Ninja Polish - Floam

No comments:

Post a Comment