Tuesday, September 24, 2013

31DC2013 Day 24 : Inspired by a Book < is it Christmas already? >


Reading was such an important part of my growing up, and of course, I read the ubiquitous Dr Seuss books. Not that I could make much sense of them, lol! 

Dr Seuss books have really fun illustrations and they were my inspiration for Day 24 of the 31 Day Challenge - Inspired by a book.

 How the Grinch Stole Christmas 


I was really concerned about how well I would be able to accurately capture the facial expressions of the Grinch but I'm really happy that my brush and paints were behaving well today! This drawing probably took all of 20 minutes.

I thought using Pahlish - Toxic and Timeless was really apropos for this theme. The Grinch is depicted as a toxic character on Christmas and it is also a really timeless story as well. Not to mention that this polish is in the Christmas colours of green and gold. It's packed with glitter and this is 3 coats. 

You can get Pahlish Polish from her online shop

No comments:

Post a Comment